Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It is Hump Day! Hope everyone's week is going well. Not much to report other than things are moving along. Everyone loves Terry's new haircut so I guess he may keep it this short. It is more modern than his long 1980's style! He is still not driving and is getting a bit frustrated with me carting him around. I can tell he is much like his old self because he never, never lets me drive and when I do drive, he is a nervous wreck and tells me everything I did wrong! I am a good driver, just a little faster than he! So -- things are getting back to normal - Physical therapy is getting more strenuous. He is tired when he is done that is for sure. His balance on the left side is still weak but in time that will come. He seems to have lost his hearing his left ear but perhaps in time that will come back. I sure hope so because the TV's sound is up so loud I need to wear ear plugs so now it is a battle of what volume we have on -- So you can tell we are definitely getting back to normal with this little controversies! LOL! Brooke is coming to visit for Father's Day and Terry so it will be a good weekend and she will be pleased to see his progress. That is all the news to report for now --

1 comment:

  1. How awesome to continue to see improvements! Keep working hard, Terry! Hang in there, Chris! (especially with the driving!) Hope to see ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete