Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have not entered anything in a few days as life is pretty much the same. Which is such a good thing -- I can honestly say I love boring right now. I had enough drama this last month for a a lifetime. Terry acts and sounds like himself more each day. Sunday we were very busy with more company and he didn't seem to get as tired. Monday was physical therapy again and today he actually had an appointment with a client and it went well. He worked about 3-4 hours today but had to call it quits as he was getting very tired but I am glad he hasn't tried to push it. I will have to watch him a little on the work as with being a month behind, I can tell he is getting anxious to get things done but it will come together. Three weeks today was his surgery so I think he is doing great. We do need to get some sort of new haircut though -- his hair in front is growing back rapidly so he has a crew cut going on - on the top of his head and his same old hair on the back -- makes it quite the hairstyle to say the least!! Definitely need to consider a new look! LOL! Hope everyone is having a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment